Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18, 2009

It was pretty cool to hear about your prayer miracle. I have seen answers to my prayers out here. I hope they keep coming because we sure need them out here. It sounds like everybody is working hard at home and keeping pretty busy, I am doing the same, I can assure you guys of that.
It is so cool with technology that you can see where I live. I assume you can see the train tracks right nearby. I am glad to have it nearby, but I am not glad when it shakes my apartment as it goes by all day ha! But I am beginning to not even notice it any more. Here in the Bronx we use some train, a lot of bus, and a lot of walking to get around. It has not been too bad yet, I guess we will see what I have to say in a month or two.
I hear that the only way to help when you are bored is just to get busy and that is what makes the time fly, or at least thats what everyone out here says. A big part of our message as missionaries is that we are here to enjoy life, not just to endure.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, the home evening letters were awesome and all my roommates were jealous, it is soo good to always get letters, it definately helps with the work. Also thank you for the package. My appreciation for food has grown greatly since I have been out here. I miss you and think about you all every day.
I love you all so much. Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment